Wednesday, August 4, 2010

Happy Birthday Baby Brother

I haven't really blogged much about my brother. We have the kind of relationship where I can say whatever I want about him but nobody else better speak an ill word :) I was six when he was born and I remember the day like it was yesterday. I was playing dress up in the hospital waiting room, my mom and dad had just bought me a new princess dress. I was dancing around and entertaining all of our relatives when the nurse brought him to the nursery for all of us to see him. I climbed up on a stool so that I could see and the first thing I thought was "man, he looks weird" ha! It was all over after that, I thought he was my baby. My mom said that I was soooo protective of him and that hasn't changed much. We definitely had our share of sibling "disagreements" but it never takes long for us to be back to being silly. If there's one thing that I adore about my brother, it's that we are so silly together (as you can tell from the pictures, ha!) Happy Birthday Baby Brother!
As you can see, I use him a lot for my photography subject! He REALLY likes pictures of himself, so I don't think he minds. ha!
He found an old pair of my Grandma's glasses!


Our Signature Pose


Love All,


1 comment:

  1. My brother and I have the same age gap as you guys (ond brilliantly, the first time I typed that I put 'bother' not 'brother'. How apt!).

    Cxx

    ReplyDelete