Friday, August 27, 2010

Five Question Friday!

WoooHooo! It's Friday and I'm so glad! My week was crazy busy and I am most definitely looking forward to the weekend! On to 5QF!

1. How many pets do you have?
One beautiful Boy! His name is Dewey and I love him more than anyone should love one thing! ha! I know I'm crazy!

2. If you could switch places with anyone in the world for one day, who would it be?
I would probably switch places with Paula Deen or Rachel Ray. I love to cook and I would love to be able to spend a day in their shoes cooking and coming up with awesome recipes!

3. What is your favorite money saving tip?
Not a good saver. Nobody should be taking tips from me. End of story. Ha!

4. What do you want your kids to be when they grow up?
I don't have kids yet, but I'm sure when I do I will be happy with whatever profession they choose as ling as it makes them happy.

5. What is your favorite quote?
"Be the change you wish to see in the world." Ghandi

Have a great weekend! Love All,



No comments:

Post a Comment