Friday, August 20, 2010

Five Question Friday

It's been a little while since I have posted a 5QF and I know that you are just dying to know 5 more interesting facts about me! ha! Here goes...

1. Do you have any nicknames and if so how did it come about?
In high school some people called me Cookie because my last name was Cook. Then in college my roommate called me Mike Jones, yes like the rapper-don't ask.

2. What is your birth order amongst your siblings?
It's just me and my little brother. I am the oldest and most special, just kidding, a little.

3. In a movie of your life, who would play your significant other?
If I could choose I would pick Leonardo DiCaprio, my dear I just got a head rush thinking about it. If it were someone to really resemble my husband I think it would be Michael Cera, just kidding, ha!

4. What is currently your favorite song?
That's a tough one, I am diggin tons of stuff right now. I really love "Take it Off" by Kesha and I really don't like her but I LOVE that song!

5. Are you saving your money for anything right now? Big or small purchase?
Yes, a new house!!

Have a fantastic weekend!

Love All,


1 comment: