Thursday, July 1, 2010

What a great day

Yesterday was a fabulous day. I the day off from work, spent time with my mom, and went to see ECLIPSE!!!

My mom and I started a tradition to go see the Twilight movies on opening day during the first showing. I don't think that I would enjoy going to the midnight showings, so we stick with 10AM on opening day and it works out great. I am a true Twi-hard. I love the books so much that I have actually lost count as to how many times that I have read then and I still can't get enough. I am trying to convince my mom that if she would read the books, the movies would be that much better. I thought that Eclipse might be the best one yet. I really like how you get to see more of the Cullen Family story and they stay very close the to book. After the movie we ate lunch at Mi Cocina. Then we ran a few errands. I went back to my Mom's House after we were done and got to spend some time with my little baby. I was so glad to see him. I tried to bring him over to Hunter's parents the other night to stay with us and the other dogs, but he was not havin it. ha! I can't wait to get back home and in our regular routine. I forgot my camera with all of the pictures so you will have to wait to see them tomorrow.

Love All,


No comments:

Post a Comment