Friday, July 2, 2010

I cannot believe that it is already July! Holy cow! It's the first Friday of July and it's time for Mama M.'s 5QF!!

1. What is one thing you miss the most about childhood?
I really really miss my naps! I was NOT that kid who refused to take naps, I loved nap time. I took naps after school every day all the way through high school. Pathetic, I know. What can I say? This girl loves to sleep!
2. Are you still friends with your friends from high school?
A few. The ones that really mattered to me. Now that we have facebook we can all still keep up with each other, but only 2 or 3 that I still consider my friends.

3. Is there a catch phrase, cliche, or word that just drives you bonkers every time you hear it?
I can't thing of any catch phrases right now, but I will tell you that I absolutely CANNOT stand the movie Willy Wonka and the Chocolate Factory! It really gives me the creeps!

4. What is one thing that you think symbolizes America...besides "Old Glory"?
Baseball. It's an all American pastime. Every time I see an old picture of baseball, or an old movie with baseball in it I think that it's really American. I love the Sandlot and A League of Their Own.
5. What are your 4th of July weekend plans?
Hanging out with good friends and family!!
Have a safe and Happy Fourth of July!

1 comment:

  1. Baseball! Yes! That's the one I couldn't come up with. Love it. And I've never met anyone who didn't like Willy Wonka. I love those movies! Both the old and the new! Ah, well. To each his own. : )

    ReplyDelete