Friday, July 30, 2010

Five Question Friday!

T.G.I.F! I'm so thankful that Friday is finally here. It's been a long week. I'm looking forward to the weekend, well everything except that I have to get new tires on my car...boo! Anyways on the Mama M's. 5QF!

1. Did you have a favorite blanket or toy as a kid? If so, do you still have it?
I don't really think that I had anything that I was totally attached to, my mom might have something different to say about that! ha!

2. Do you dream in color?
Yes! Most of the time I have very vivid dreams-in color- that I remember. Doesn't that mean something when you remember your dreams?

3. How tall are you? Do you wish you were shorter or taller?
I'm 5'3", I might a an inch or two if I could, but 5'3" isn't too bad.

4. If you could have anyone's (celeb or other) voice as the guide on your GPS, who would it be?
OMG, I would totally have Nicole Kidman with her Australian accent. I heart her!


5. Do you return your shopping cart to the corral or leave it wherever in the parking lot?
I always return the cart to it's home in the corral. I hate when people leave carts resting on other people's cars. That is so rude!

Have a great weekend!

Love All,

2 comments: