Friday, July 23, 2010

Five Question Friday!

It's Friday again. That can only mean two things, 1) I am a very happy girl and 2) It's time for Mama M.'s 5QF!

1. What were your school colors?
My school colors were Green & Gold. I never thought they were very flattering, but what school colors are, right?

2. What's the best compliment you ever received?
The best compliment that I have ever received was from a friend who told me that I was the sweetest person that she knew. I really try to be nice to everyone, and to hear that was very special.

3. Do you buy cheap or expensive toilet paper?
I try not to splurge too much, but when it comes to toilet paper, you just can't put a $ amount on that. ha!

4. Have you ever had a surprise party thrown for you? Or have you had one for someone else?
I have never had one thrown for me, but I have been to a few. It was fun to try and keep it a secret from the person that we were throwing it for!

5. What is one material possession that you "can't live without"?
Oh my gosh, do I really have to pick just one? I love all of my material possessions, as much as I would love to be the kind of girl that could live off the land, I am just not! I think that it would be a toss us between my big Coach bag or my Nike Shox. I love Shox, that is the only tennis shoe that has graced my foot for years. I don't know what i would do without my shox!


Well now you know five more facts about me! Have a great weekend!

Love All,


No comments:

Post a Comment