Friday, July 16, 2010

Five Question Friday!!

It's Friday....thank you sweet lord! This week was kind of long but Friday is here now and it's time for Mama M.'s 5QF!

1. Do you collect anything?
Not really. I'm actually kind of opposite and throw away everything. I hate clutter.

2. Name 3 celebrities that you find good looking.
In no particular order...
Leonardo DiCaprio
Ben Affleck
Paul Walker...yummy!

3. Do you have any scars? If so, what's the story behind it (them?)?
Tons! I'm such a clutz. My best scar is from knee surgery. I torn all three major ligaments in my knee jumping on a trampoline. My scar is about 5 inches long, it's crazy! And just for grins and giggles I will throw in that about a year later I crashed my brother's dirt bike in our driveway and scarred up my other knee!

4. What is a food that you like to eat, but others might think it's gross or weird?
Ummmm....I usually eat ranch on EVERYTHING! I'm talking everything!

5. Have you ever seen a tornado in real life?
Yes, yes I have. It was scary. The end.

Have a great weekend!

Love All,



No comments:

Post a Comment