Wednesday, July 21, 2010

And We Wonder Why...

We wonder why America is so overweight when we can sit our happy selfs down at any restaurant and order things like this...

Cheesecake Pancakes! Like pancakes weren't bad enough by themselves, they add cream cheese to them. Or what about this baby? The sandwich with fried pieces of chicken as the bread? Holy cow!

And then you have McDonald's who normally has the reputation for having the most unhealthy foods, but now you can get yogurt at the drive through.


Don't get me wrong, I'm not hating on anyone at all. I love cheesecake pancakes just as much as the next girl. I actually ate 5 chocolate chip cookies after lunch today, shame on me, I know. But I just wish that it wasn't all so readily available! ha!
Love All,

No comments:

Post a Comment