Wednesday, July 7, 2010

4th of July

Every year my parents throw a 4th of July party. It is becoming quite the tradition. Hunter and I went to their house early to help set up/cook/ and run last minute errands. Everything looked awesome, we had decorations put out, tables set up, and the fire pit all ready to go. And this this rolled in....



Not exactly what you want to see when you have people coming over for a backyard BBQ right? So we all ran around picking up all of the things that we put out so they wouldn't get wet. After we got back inside and dried off, Mom got out the carton wine. Yes, I said carton. It's really good!

It was smooth sailing after that. The sky cleared and we had a great time! I just want to send a big shout out to my mom and dad who put on the BBQ every year, it's a lot of work! Mom got these cookies at a bakery down the street, they were super cute and soooo good!



I made red velvet cupcakes with cream cheese frosting....my favorite!


We had a lot of these...ha!


And LOTS of yummy food!



The manly men around the grill!


My mom got this cute little cupcake for one of her good friends who was celebrating her birthday!

We put a big sparkler in it for the candle! so cute!


When it got dark out side, we lit up the fire pit and got out the stuff to make smores! The kids had a blast making them for anyone who wanted one!



We had a great time with family and good friends!
We will be back at it next year!



Love All,


No comments:

Post a Comment