Monday, June 28, 2010

Weekend in Review

We had a great weekend, too short, but great! Saturday we got all set up to stay at Hunter's parents while they are out of town and watch their dogs. It has been a little bit of an adjustment for me. I love my routine and when it gets out of whack, so do I. I am unfortunately a little like a toddler when it comes to that, I am working on it though :) After we bid farewell to my in-laws, Hunter took me out to one of my farovite restaurants to celebrate our anniversary. We went to Ferrari's in Grapevine where they have some of the best martini's known to man. It was all delicious, we had a great time! Sunday we continued the celebration and went to paly golf. It was so hard to wake up this morning, BUT I have something to look foward to this week....any guesses?

Love All,


No comments:

Post a Comment