1. If you could go back to college would you change your major? Or, if you were to go to college right now...what major would you choose?
That is a really good question. I originally started school with the intention to be a teacher. Somewhere along the line I changed my mind, but it was a little late in the game to completely change my major without having to start over. Sooo, I have a degree in Child Development. Which makes no sense with the career path that I have chosen. I wouldn't change my major just for the pure fact that I LOVE kids and learning about why they do what they do, but if I could enroll in school today and get another degree I would probably go with Hospitality or Business.
2. What do you love most about your home?
Ummm...considering that I am selling mine right now and I don't really considerate to be "mine" anymore. In the three years that we spent together I guess I would have to say that I love the garden tub in the Master Bathroom.
3. What types of books do you like to read (if you like to read at all)?
I LOVE to read when I find the time. I will really read anything. I love all Nicholas Sparks books and of course my favorite is the Twilight series. Right now I am reading Water for Elephants and it's really good.
4. What is the grossest thing you've ever eaten?
I will try anything at least once. I have tried snails, it was ok, not terribly gross but probably not something that I would order again.
5. If you HAD to be a character on a TV show, whom would you be?
Oh my, you know how addicted to TV I am. This is a good one, do I have to pick just one? Out of all of the shows that I watch I would probably be Bree or Gabby on Desperate Housewives.
That's it for the questions, so see ya again with another 5 next Friday!