It's me again! I have not really participated in Kelly's Show Us Your Life posts yet this year. I decided to see what was going on over there today and I like what I saw! Today's Show Us Your Life is Random Acts of Kindness. I have been randomly kind before. You know just the usual stuff, holding doors for strangers, hosting showers for friends and smiling at people just because. Do you know that just by smiling you can make a random persons day better? You should try it! Here are some things that I would like to do:
1. Pay for a soldier's meal if I see them in a restaurant
2. Volunteer at the horse ranch near my house that specializes in horse therapy
3. Make a whole meal, dessert included, for a friend and drop it off at their house just because
4. Volunteer to read to kids at the children's hospital
5. Hang out with the people in retirement homes, I always thought that would be fun to hear their stories because you know they have a lot of them!
6. Send flowers to someone just because
These are just a few things that I could think of off the top of my head! Maybe I will have accomplished some of them by the end of this year!