Friday, June 4, 2010

SHOW US YOUR LIFE!

It's me again! I have not really participated in Kelly's Show Us Your Life posts yet this year. I decided to see what was going on over there today and I like what I saw! Today's Show Us Your Life is Random Acts of Kindness. I have been randomly kind before. You know just the usual stuff, holding doors for strangers, hosting showers for friends and smiling at people just because. Do you know that just by smiling you can make a random persons day better? You should try it! Here are some things that I would like to do:

1. Pay for a soldier's meal if I see them in a restaurant
2. Volunteer at the horse ranch near my house that specializes in horse therapy
3. Make a whole meal, dessert included, for a friend and drop it off at their house just because
4. Volunteer to read to kids at the children's hospital
5. Hang out with the people in retirement homes, I always thought that would be fun to hear their stories because you know they have a lot of them!
6. Send flowers to someone just because

These are just a few things that I could think of off the top of my head! Maybe I will have accomplished some of them by the end of this year!

Love All,

7 comments:

  1. These are good ideas! Thanks for sharing!

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a great list! Sending flowers or making dinner just because are such nice ideas!
    I live in Texas too :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Those are great random acts of kindness! =)

    PS - I like your blog and you now have a new follower! =)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Great ideas! I love RAoKs!

    Cxx

    ReplyDelete
  6. What a terrific post.

    I love the idea of making a whole meal for someone.

    ReplyDelete
  7. a super great list...Trying to catch up some blog reading...and love these random acts...one of my favorite things to do....
    Love your blog..
    Hope you will stop by for a visit. I have a guest post from my son this weekend...

    ReplyDelete