Monday, June 14, 2010

Picking Colors & Starbucks

We had a great weekend, but it went by way too fast! I had an event at work on Saturday and Hunter was playing in the last round of golf for a tournament so Saturday was completely lost on us. Sunday we went out to our lot and visited the model home where we picked out our last few colors. We locked down brick color, exterior and interior paint, carpet color, cabinets, and granite color. We also went ahead and picked tile and grout as well. It was a little stressful considering that neither of us have ever matched colors like that before. I think it will all come together really nicely though. We stayed with pretty neutral colors for all of that and I figure that I will add splashes of color with my decorating. After we finished up there we were both pretty exhausted. That's it, that was our weekend in a nutshell!

P.S. I have been watching my calories again which means cutting way back. I treated myself to Starbucks this weekend. Oh how I've missed you, Grande Skinny Cinnamon Dolce Latte!

Love All,

No comments:

Post a Comment