Monday, June 7, 2010

Golf, Swimming, & Fresh Herbs!

Hello my blogger friends! I hope everyone had a great weekend. I did :) Saturday morning my mom and I had our garage sale, we sold almost everything and we were all cleaned up by noon! It was great. We didn't do much the rest of the day because we had to get up so early. Sunday we went to the driving range and hit balls for a couple of hours, it was HOT! We left the range and went straight to my parent's house and jumped in the pool. Ha! I'm sad to report that another weekend has gone by with nobody looking at our house. Insert sad face here. I am trying to stay positive, but that's hard.



Anyways...I saw this great idea in Southern Living:

If you have read my blog since the beginning then you know that I love to cook, but I am fairly new to it. I don't know a ton about cooking, but one thing that I have discovered is that I prefer fresh herbs over dried any day of the week. My problem is that I buy a bundle of fresh herbs and end up having to toss half of it because I don't use it up by the time it goes bad. Soooo...I am going to use a big huge pot that I have in my garage and plant different herbs in it. Cool right? I thought that I could put it on our back porch by the door, so all i have to do is open the door to fresh herbs! I think I will do parsley, Rosemary, and basil. Any other ideas or suggestions?

Love All,


No comments:

Post a Comment