Friday, June 25, 2010

Five Question Friday!

Is it already Friday? Gee wiz, what a week! It's time for Mama M.'s 5QF! Hold on to your skirts, here we go!

1. Do you know how to play a musical instrument?
Not one. I wish I could play the piano. I actually thought about taking piano lessons not too long ago. I think that would be fun!
2. What is your pet peeve while driving?
I do not text and drive and I really do not like when people text and drive while I am the passenger, it makes me really nervous!
3. Would you rather have a housekeeper or unlimited spa services?
Didn't even have to think about that...definitely unlimited spa services! That would be my dream come true.
4. Is there a song that you hear that will take you back to the moment, like a junior high or high school dance?
"Earl had to Die" by the Dixie Chicks! When I hear that it's like a time warp right back to 10th grade!
5. What song best represents your life right now?
It would probably be "Chicken Fried" because that song reminds me of summer and hangin out. And honestly I don't have too much to complain about right now!

P.S. I played in my first golf tournament yesterday with one of my mom's good friends. It was a blast!


Love All,


1 comment:

  1. Those black eyed peas, tasted alright to me... Earl! Ain't it dark, wrapped up in that tarp :)

    My girlfriends and I used to play that song over and over again! I loved that CD.

    Stopping by from 5QF! :)

    ReplyDelete