Friday, June 11, 2010

Five Question Friday!

It feels like I just did a 5QF! The week went by really fast. I have an event for work tomorrow morning. We are hosting a Ladybug Release, it should be fun! I will post pictures Monday! Anyways...on to Mama M.'s 5QF!!

1. What do you think makes a good friend, or friendship?
I think a truly good friend is someone that you can do absolutely nothing with and still have the best time in the world. I am so lucky to have a friend like that!

2. What is the last thing you bought & later regretted?

This is a good one. I am always buying stuff, I am getting better at not buying things that I don't need though :) The only things that I regret buying are the things that I spend a lot of money on and don't use. I would say that I regret buying our juicer because I don't use it, but I didn't buy it, it was a wedding gift. Ha!

3. Have you ever had a prank played on you?
Honestly I don't think I have other than the normal teenager hoopla of toilet papering each other's houses.

4. What is your favorite theme park?
I haven't been to a theme park in years. My parents took us to Seaworld when we were little and I thought that was awesome.

5. Have you ever seen someone else give birth?
Ummmm...no. And I never will. I don't think I could handle that without passing out. Ha!

Love All,



No comments:

Post a Comment