Tuesday, June 1, 2010

Back at it...

My 5 day weekend went by too fast, but it was great! I didn't even touch a computer until yesterday afternoon :) Here is a little recap of how I spent my blissful days off...

Thursday:

I woke up and decided that I was going to make a good breakfast. It didn't exactly turn out so good. This was my version of PW's homemade biscuits.Ooops...they were more like crunchy cookies. Hunter is such a trooper, he ate them anyways! ha! I guess I didn't make them thick enough. Oh well, you live and learn right?

Friday:

I spent the day with my mom. We went to Coldwater Creek Spa and got massages, it was wonderful.

Saturday:

Hunter and I played gold with my mom and dad at their country club. It was HOT. I died and then came back to life just in time to finish the game. Saturday Night:

Hunter's parents had a BBQ. It was a lot of fun. My little brother even stopped by just long enough to eat! Ha! There he is: You cannot have a BBQ in Texas without beans and potato salad. My mom made these awesome beans and I made the potato salad. It was really good. I got the recipe from the May Southern Living-which by the way is my new best friend. Why did it take me so long to discover the secret of Southern Living?




Sunday:


We went to the Colonial. It was a lot of fun. It was HOT. I died again, but I came back to life just in time for Pappacitos on the way home.


And yesterday I caught up on housework and laundry. I also watched Dear John which is now on my top ten list!


Have a great Day!


Love All,



No comments:

Post a Comment