Wednesday, May 19, 2010

TV Lover

Yes...I admit it in writing that I love TV. I have shows lined up every night that I either watch or DVR. It's actually really sad how attached I get. Ha! So to say the least, this is a sad time of year for me. All of the season finales have been on for the past two weeks. I feel depressed. And to add to it, that new show Happy Town has been taken off the air for a break. We only got to see three episodes! Come on!

It isn't the best show out there but I like it and it would have been a good filler until the other shows come back in the Fall. I still have the Grey's finale tomorrow night so I'm excited about that, and I do love True Blood which will be back on in June! I can't wait! So that's it, I have let you in on one of my dirty little secrets :)

No comments:

Post a Comment