Thursday, May 6, 2010

Favorite Things Thursday!

With all of the talk about moving at our house lately, I was prompted to do a little window shopping for some things that I would like to get once we are all moved into a new house. I have discovered that I have unearthed a deep passion for Pottery Barn.

I love the simple farmhouse style with a flair, if you will. I totally feel at ease and relaxed when I am at at a Pottery Barn store. I guess there marketing has worked on me! Ha!
So I did a little more then window shop, I allowed my self to enter the store and have a little look around and man am I glad that I did because I found my match made in heaven.
This couch....oh my....this couch. As soon as I sat down we were in love. It's me and you against the world baby. One day I will have this couch to never ever remove myself from. We will meet again.

No comments:

Post a Comment