Thursday, May 20, 2010

FAVORITE THINGS THURDAY!

If you are stopping by for the first time, Favorite Things Thursday, is a blog post that I do every week (ok, ok, almost every week). Every Thursday I share one of my favorite things with all of you blog readers out there. This is just a fun way for me to share with you the things that really make my skirt fly up! So this week I wanted to share with you how much a absolutely love Pandora Internet Radio. This is the best invention ever and it's so easy to use! All you do is go to the Pandora website and "create" different radio stations that you like. For example, my heart belongs to the 80's, so I type in Heart for one of my station and it plays nothing but music related to Heart. So not only o I get Heart, I also get Fleetwood Mac, Journey, Pat Benetar, and Blondie. But it doesn't stop there, it goes on and on. I used to love to listen to Pandora on my computer at work, but when i joined the rest of my generation and got an iPhone, I downloaded the Pandora App on my phone and now I can listen to it everywhere! I'm amazed. Check it out!

No comments:

Post a Comment