Wednesday, May 26, 2010

Court Yard Hounds & 5 Day Weekend!!

To say that I am a Dixie Chicks fan is an understatement. I am a Super fan! I love these girls to pieces. I kind of feel like I grew up with them. They were pretty much all I listened to all through high school. I was so sad when they disappeared from the spotlight a few years ago because of bad choice of words...we won't go there.
But I am happy to report that they are back on the scene. Well Martie and Emily at least...and under a different name. But who cares about that right? They're back!
They sound great. Although I do love how Natalie's twang completed the group. Who knows how it will work out without her. I personally would love to see her come back! *Free Natalie*!

Here is a link to one of their songs on You Tube. You should check it out and tell me what you think!
*SIDE NOTE: I am off work starting tomorrow through Monday! Woo Hoo! All of you working girls out there know how good it feels to have a 5 day weekend! Yay for me!
**SIDE NOTE: Dewey stayed at my Mom & Dad's last night. I miss him!


No comments:

Post a Comment