Friday, May 7, 2010

5 Question Friday!

I missed last week because I was out of town, it got me all out of sorts. But I'm back on schedule now with Mama M.'s 5QF! Here we go!

1. What is your worst memory of your siblings?
Worst memory? None, my brother and I got along perfectly and were total angels. Ha! Not really. We fought like we wanted to kill each other when we were little. There is a 6 year gap between us, so I was an only child for 6 whole years. And then all of the sudden there was this baby around taking all of the attention that was normally on me. I loved him until he could walk and get into my things, then it was on like donkey kong! I think one of the worst fights we ever had was when we were on a Summer vacation. I was about 12 which would make him 6. We had a suburban that we took to the beach to stay for like a week. It was one morning of the vacation-and let me tell you that I have NEVER been a morning person- and I was kind of grumpy. I don't really remember how it started but it ended with me a my brother rolling around the car trying to poke each others eyes out. It was bad. Really bad. My parents threatened to end the vacation right then and there and take us home. Thanks mom and dad for not throwing us to the sharks-literally-that day!

2. What was YOUR naughtiest childhood memory? (Must be something YOU did, no pawning it off on someone else!)
I can honestly say that I was the most well behaved child. My parents never really ha to get on to me for anything. Now my teenage years-totally different story.

3. Where do you like to go to relax?
I love to go to the beach to relax. But, since we are not close to a beach I have to settle for poolside with a good book in my parent's backyard!

4. What was the last thing you won?
Hmmmm....I don't really win much. Sad, I know :(

5. If you could be on a game show, which would you choose?
Didn't even have to think about it...ever since I was little I always wanted to be on The Price is Right! I remember watching it everyday!


1 comment:

  1. It seems like a lot of people said Price is Right...including me!!

    ReplyDelete