Friday, May 14, 2010

1. Take your pick...date night, girls night out, or night out alone?
I would have to pick date night. Hunter and I don't really get too many of those because he travels a lot and we stay so busy when he is home. So date night are really nice. I do girls nights when he is gone-so it all evens out!


2. Can you touch your nose with your tongue?
No. And yes I just tried. Ha!

3. What is your favorite flower and why?

I love all fresh flowers. But my absolute favorite is Stargazer Lillies. I love, love they way that they smell and they are so pretty!

4. If you could go back in time, what advice would you give yourself?
Ha! You know, I really wouldn't tell myself anything too important. I think that making the mistakes that I did and learning from them made me a better person. I would probably tell myself to focus more on my grades and not so much on who's who and who's doing what because in the end that doesn't really matter.

5. If you won the lottery, what is the very first thing you would do?
What a good question. I would buy our new house!


No comments:

Post a Comment