Tuesday, April 13, 2010

Shake Your Groove Thing!

Why is it that I never get to my Monday post until Tuesday? I seem to be running a day behind lately. I have a feeling that those "behind" days are collecting somewhere and one day soon they are going to explode on me. Ha! Anyways, I had a great weekend to say the least. We went down to Houston for one of my closest friends weddings. I actually never thought that he would get married, but he did! I was so proud :) It was a great night full of fun, even Hunter had a great time!
I got to see my very best friend, Katie, and spend time with her and her husband.
I got to see friends that I don't get to see enough.

And Katie and I spent half of the night getting on groove on!


And here it is, already Tuesday and I'm still recovering!

No comments:

Post a Comment