Wednesday, April 28, 2010

grow-ups

I am posting a little late. The day just got away from me. I can't believe that it is already 3! Anyways, we have had to make some really grown-up decisions around our house lately. You see, we bought our house when we first got married and we have been in it for a little over three years now. Our original plan was to stay in it for five years but we are getting a little anxious to move closer to our friends and family. We moved out to "the prairie" as I like to call it. It is soooooo far from civilization. Not really, I am way exaggerating. Although when you are out there it feels as if you are in the middle of nowhere, we are a good fifteen minutes from the nearest Walgreens. That is a long way when you need to just "grab" something, ya know? I have to say sometimes it is kind of nice to be away from everything, but most of the time it is just inconvenient. We are still young and we are very busy people, we NEED to be closer to things. So we found a neighborhood that we really like and it is literally right in the middle of EVERYTHING! We went to see it last weekend and I felt like a little old lady. As we were driving around scoping out the place and the shopping right there, I felt my self get a little nervous. I was acting like I grew up in the country or something!! Ha! All of the busy stores/restuarants/traffic was making me feel dizzy. But after the initial shock, it was refreshing. Sounds crazy I know. This is a huge decision and a little scary if I might add. So please sccept my apologies for neglecting the blog world lately, I'm trying to be a grown-up!

No comments:

Post a Comment