Friday, April 9, 2010

Five Question Friday!

I know I say it just about every week, but man that went by fast! It's already time for Mama M.'s 5QF!

1. Who would you want to play you in a movie of your life?
That's totally easy...Jennifer Aniston. I have always loved her. One of my favorite movies is The Object of My Affection. She is just so darn cute.

2. Did you ever go to summer camp?
Me...camp? Ha! I have never really been one to enjoy being one with nature. Don't get me wrong, I love nature and I respect it, but you will not find me doing any camping of any sort.

3. What sends you running and screaming in the other direction?
Ummmm...if I have to pick one thing, you are going to think that I am so weird, but the sound of someone clipping their toenails makes me want to poke my own eyes out! Ew!

4. What is something you do that drives your spouse nuts?
Haha! He says that I nag, but I beg to differ. I "remind"!

5. What is currently your favorite song?
Do I have to pick just one? There is this alternative song that makes me roll down the windows and sing as loud as I can every time it comes on. It is called Savior by Rise Against.

See ya next week!


No comments:

Post a Comment