Friday, April 2, 2010

Five Question Friday!

Gee willikers...is it already Friday? My prediction on Tuesday was right, that week just flew right by! So it's Friday and you know that Friday posts are dedicated to Mama M.'s 5QF!

1. Do you sing out loud in the car when you're driving?
Oh my gosh yes! I pretend that I am on a big stage in front of a million people and that I am actually good. I totally rock out! And anyone who says they don't is lying!
2. What would you never be caught doing?

Well, let me think, I would never be caught doing question #3!
3. Will you go #2 in a public restroom?
No way! Never have and hopefully never will! I like my privacy :)

4. Have you ever broken a bone?
Are you kidding? As clumsy as I am, I'm surprised that I have only broken a few. The most memorable was when I was in 1st grade. I thought it was a great idea to climb across the top of the monkey bars instead of hang from them, can I add that I was in a dress! Right when I got the the middle of the bars I lost my balance a fell straight down, I hit the ground hard. I fractured my arm up almost to my shoulder. They couldn't put a cast on it because of where the break was so I got away with just having to wear a sling. Good times!
5. Do you prefer cooking or baking?

I love both, but if I had to choose it would be, wow that's a tough one. Ummmmmm.....Baking!

1 comment:

  1. Stopping by from Five Question Friday. Have a great weekend!

    ReplyDelete