Wednesday, April 7, 2010

Baby, Baby, Baby!

Yes I said baby three times. Don't worry it's not me! Ha! So this guy that my dad works with, who is not much older than me, found out that he and his wife were expecting! Good news, right? Absolutely, then they found out that they were expecting triplets...all girls! Whoa, that really happens? That is terrifying to someone like me who is toying with the idea of starting a family in the next few years! Anyways, my dad really wanted to do something for them. They have had to spend a small fortune already on furniture and the basic essentials. So my mom and I, being the sweet girls that we are, :) volunteered to throw a baby shower for them and invite all of the people at work. It was so much fun. We did hot pink and lime green, one of my personal favorite color duos. We did everything ourselves, except the food. Since there were so many people invited we catered it.







We really had a great time doing this for them, and they were so thankful for everything they got! And get this, my mom and I are hosting another baby shower next week for a friend of mine who is expecting. This time we don't know if it's a boy or a girl, so I'm thinking yellow and green?

No comments:

Post a Comment