Tuesday, April 20, 2010

aint no thang but a chicken wang!

So on Sunday I decided to challenge my cooking skills. I made this beautiful baby:



To my surprise, it was way too easy! So easy that I thought that I must have missed a step! Here is what you need:

3-4 lb. whole chicken

1 teaspoon fresh thyme

1 teaspoon fresh rosemary

1 teaspoon fresh sage

2 tablespoons melted butter

Stuffing ( I used lemon, garlic, and onion. But feel free to mix it up, I think next time I will try apple and orange)

Rinse your chicken and pat 'er dry. Slice/dice/chop your "stuffing" and stick 'em right in. I know, I felt bad too :) In a small bowl, mix butter, and all of your herbs, and a pinch of salt and pepper. Rub your chicken down with the mixture. Roast at 400 degrees for about an hour. When you pull that chicken out of the oven, let it sit for a good 10-15 minutes to let all of the juices really soak in. Your done! Easy as pie! Yummy, pie....maybe I will make that next week.

No comments:

Post a Comment