Monday, April 19, 2010

Abandoned Blog!

It's Monday. Boo! I don't care for Mondays. But I guess I can't stop them from coming, right? Ha!
I had an incredibly busy weekend, and I fear that I will stay busy for a while. I am an Event Planner for a very large community and the Spring/Summer is full of activities and events. This past weekend we hosted a Shredding Party. We invited all of our residents to come out and shred their sensitive documents. We hired a professional shredding company and they brought a huge truck that they just parked in front of our building. It was pretty neat to watch! They loaded up trash cans full of paper and put it on this lift on the side of the truck, then the lift dumped the paper into the top of the truck where the huge shredder just ate everything to pieces. It was way cool!
Immediately after my little event I rushed to my mom's house where she was helping me host a baby shower for a good friend of mine. I barely made it there in time to get myself dressed and help her do the last minute things. I was at her house until almost 10 PM on Friday night doing the things that we could get done early. Good thing because I don't think that we would have been able to do it all on Saturday. My Mom saved me by helping, I couldn't have done it without her, Thanks a million Mom! I will have pics from the shower posted tomorrow.
Sunday was pretty much a lazy day for me. We were going to do yard work and plant some flowers but it rained all day. That was probably good because I really needed to rest! We went and saw "How to Train Your Dragon" yesterday afternoon, it was super cute! I recommend it to all ages! Ha!

Have a great Monday!

No comments:

Post a Comment