Friday, April 23, 2010

5QF and Pictures as Promised!

It's that time again! Mama M.'s Five Question Friday! I love sharing 5 new interesting facts about myself with you every Friday. Grab your coffee and hold on, here we go!

1. What was the first car you owned?
Hmmmm...I have never really "owned" a car! haha! The first car that my beautiful and wonderful parents supplied me with was a Toyota 4 Runner. I loved that car ALMOST as much as the Camero they got me for my 17th birthday! I know....spoiled rotten.


2. What song are you embarrassed to know the lyrics to?
Not really embarrassed, but surprised that I still know every word to the Barney theme song!

3. Have you ever had stitches?
Yep, sure have. It was not pleasant either. I torn my ACL, ICL, and MCL when I was a Senior in high school. I wasn't even doing anything exciting, just jumping on a trampoline and landed the wrong way on my knee. That's all it took. Game Over. The stitches of course were after the surgery. Boo!

4. What was your first job?
My very first job was at a bagel shop with my best friend. We had a blast!

5. Who is your favorite Sesame Street character?
I remember that I always like The Grouch for some reason. Maybe because I could relate to him! ha!
Here are a few pictures from the baby shower that my mom and I hosted last weekend. Mommy-to-be doesn't know if it is a boy of girl so we opted to do green and yellow. Here are the tables:
My mom showed me how to make these cute little diapers out of the napkin for favors. You literally just fold the napkin up like a diaper and glue a little diaper pin to it. So easy! we filled them with mints and peanuts.

Here is Mommy-to-be with her mom and grandma! Don't they all look fabulous?

Have a great weekend~ see ya Monday!

1 comment:

  1. Hello:-) I am your newest follower from 5QF:-)
    Love your blog!
    Andrea
    http://andrea-newblog.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete