Monday, March 15, 2010

a little bit of this and a little bit of that

That weekend went by too fast, but I guess they always do. We had a really good weekend. Saturday was my Dad's birthday so he took us all out to dinner at Ruth's Chris, it was soooo good and I ate more than my tummy should ever be able to hold :) Then after dinner we went to see Fiddler on the Roof. I thought the show was great! I would have to say it was probably the best musical I have seen so far!
I spent the better half of Sunday doing a little Spring cleaning. My plan was to clean the whole house. I started in the kitchen and it took me 4 hours! And my kitchen is not that big at all. I cleaned it from head to toe, cabinets inside and out, and I did a little reorganizing in the pantry. By the time I was done with the kitchen I was pooped, so the rest of the house will have to wait until next weekend, ha!
Yesterday was a gorgeous day here, sunny and 70! You can't ask for much better than that. After i cleaned the kitchen, we decided to venture to the park, Dewey was due for another visit. He did really really well until a dog ran up to him viciously barking and growling. The dog was really small, but you know my poor Dewey, he was scared out of his mind! What really kind of angered me was that the other dog was on a leash and the owner was not pulling it back and just kind of laughed. I was practically holding Dewey up by his harness. What is it with people and dog manners? Not needless to say, and progress that we made was nonexistent after that little incident. I guess we will have to start over!
P.S. sorry about having NO pictures to share, my camera is sick, I should have it back this week though!

Happy Monday!

No comments:

Post a Comment