Friday, March 26, 2010

FIVE QUESTION FRIDAY!

It's already that time again. I don't know about you, but that week jsut flew by for me! Crazy nuts. Anywho-here goes with this week's questions.

1. Did you pass your driver's test on the first try?
Of course I did! Iwas so nervous that I was going to miss to many questions that I almost wet my pants! I didn't have to do any actual driving for my test, just the written part. I honestly don't know how I feel about that, part of me thinks that kids should have to do the actual driving part too. But then I remember how nervous I was just taking the written exam and I feel sorry for me :)
2. What is your most embarrassing moment?
Being clumsy and uncoordinated, you tend to have alot of emabrrasing moments.

If I had to pick one I would say that it was when I was a freshman in high school. There was a giant staircase that lead to the cafeteria. During lunch I was walking up the stairs and tripped and fell back down in front of the whole school! I was pretty darn embarrassed!
3. What TV show would you like to be on- Oprah, Biggest Loser, or What Not to Wear?
I think that I would like to be on the biggest loser. I don't really need to lose weight but man if I did I would need someone yelling at me constantly to do it! That's what I call motivation!
4. Would you ever get plastic surgery and what kind?

Revealing secrets here, huh? I confess that I have thought about what I would get "done". I would want botox, but that doesn't really even count. Honestly, I'm such a chicken when it comes to going under the knife, or even going to the doctor for that matter, that I don't think I would have anything major done. Ask me again in 30 years!
5. What are your favorite jeans to wear?

My absolute favorite jeans are a pair of very worn in American Eagle jeans. They are sooooo comfortable! Recently I had to lay them to rest, they got a huge whole right in between the legs-not attractive!

2 comments:

  1. Great Answers I love it!

    Happy Friday!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I have never known anyone not to have to take the driving part of the test. That's weird.

    ReplyDelete