Friday, March 19, 2010

Five Question Friday!

Can you believe that it is already Friday? Or even better, the month of March is already half way over! Where does the time go? Anyways, moving on the Mama M.'s 5QF!

1. Have you ever had a celeb sighting?
Yes, a few. One was at the Dallas Mavericks basketball game. We were sitting not to far from Adrian Brody. That one was not that exciting to me. Last year we went to a restaurant called Nick & Sams for New Year's eve and apparently Jessica Simpson and Tony Romo were in the back eating. That one was really exciting even though I didn't actually see them.

2. What temperature do you keep your house?

I like to keep it at 68 degrees all year long! In the winter I will even let it get down to 65. I love it cold!

3. Do you notice dust at other peoples homes?
Yes! And I always feel bad for it. I don't know why, I don't think bad about it, I just always notice if there is dust.

4. What's the worst job you ever had?
I have been pretty lucky to honestly be able to say that I have enjoyed all of the jobs that I have had. I worked at a preschool through college and I loved that. I worked at a bagel shop in high school with my best friend and we always had a great time. And I am a Lifestyle Director now for a community and I get to plan parties, what's not to love about that?

5. What is your most sentimental possession?
I think that most people who know me would agree that I am not very sentimental. If I had to pick something that I have it would probably be all of my ballet shoes. I still have my first pair from when I was 3 years old!


No comments:

Post a Comment