Friday, March 5, 2010

Five Question Friday!

It's time for Mama M's 5QF! I have never been so happy to see Friday in my life!

1. What's your guilty pleasure?
oh no. here it goes...I watch The Secret Life of An American Teenager. Yes, you heard that correctly, and I like it. There was a marathon on one day and I just started watching and now I can't stop.

2. What is your favorite TV series?
Being the TV lover that I am, that is a hard question to answer. There is a 4-way tie, I know ridiculous. Grey's Anatomy, One Tree Hill, Private Practice, and The Vampire Diaries. (Another guilty pleasure) :)


3. Can you speak any foreign languages?
I took a few years of French in high school. I can read it pretty well, but speak it? No, not at all.


4. How many pairs of shoes do you own?
I'm am not even going there. The end.


5. What's your favorite kind of M&M's...peanut, almond, straight up regular, etc.?
Bring on the almonds baby!

No comments:

Post a Comment