Thursday, March 18, 2010

Favorite Things Thursday

I will preface this post by saying that I really truly believe myself to be a bargain shopper. I love sales and anything that I can get for a discount. I do not normally shop for name brand things, clothes and shoes from anywhere do me just fine as long as they are cute. In fact just to prove my point I will let you in on a little secret, I get a lot of my work clothes from Old Navy. Yeppers, you heard me right. I just can't get enough of Old Navy, they have everything from casual to dressy. I feel at home when I'm there. Ok, I'm getting carried away. That happens sometimes. So with all of that being said I have recently realized that there is one thing that I absolutely will not budge on: mascara. When I first started wearing makeup I believed that it was all the same...the young version of me could not be more wrong. If you read my blog often then it will be no surprise to you when I say that I am a Clinique fan. I love everything that they have and I normally don't stray, except for mascara. I LOVE LOVE LOVE Lancome Hypnose mascara.
Hello my beautiful baby. This mascara is not very expensive, at $22 a tube. I think that is pretty reasonable. Price is not the reason that I decided to try a different kind, no it was not the price, that would be my laziness. I was at Target doing my normal shopping when I decided to just grab some mascara while I was there, that would eliminate one more stop, right? So I have heard so much about the Loreal Lash Explosion, I thought that I would give it a try. Disaster!
I know what you are thinking, the tube looks mesmerizing. I would agree, but that it all it has to offer. I looked like a clown with clumpy eyelashes when I put this stuff on. So moral of the story: Lancome is my favorite and I will never stray again!

No comments:

Post a Comment