Thursday, March 25, 2010

FAVORITE THINGS THURSDAY!

Ok so if you know me at all then you know that I am a little crazy for the Twilight Series. So in honor of the New Moon dvd being released last week, I feel that I must as a true fan, dedicate this post to New Moon. This is truly one of my very favorite things! Hunter and I went to Target to do our normal grocery shopping for the week (and so I could get New Moon) last weekend. He decided that he would also get me the soundtrack to the movie since I'm so crazy over it. They had the movies displayed with tones of other Twilight and New Moon stuff. At the very bottom of the display they had these!


Yep, that's right, plates and napkins! And since my birthday is fast approaching Hunter bought a couple of each to have a New Moon birthday party! I know I'm crazy, you don't have to tell me. So the girls at my office had lunch for my birthday on Wednesday and I took the plates and napkins to use! Ha! Fortunately there is another girl at work who feels that same way I do!

1 comment:

  1. It's so nice to know I'm not the only one crazy about all things Twilight!

    ReplyDelete