Monday, February 1, 2010

what a way to start the week...

so I went in to the dentist's office to day to get my permanent crown put in from the dreaded root canal a few weeks ago. I went in with my head held high because I was told that this was the easy part. So I have to admit that I got a little worried when I heard the dentist tell her assistant to start with the topical numbing stuff. Oh crap...here we go. My hands started sweating and my hear t started beating triple time. I couldn't stop the shivers running through my whole body. But I remained as calm as I could, I kept telling my self "don't worry, you already got through the root canal part, this will be easy".

....3 1/2 hours later I was finally leaving the dentist office. Ouch. It's now 4 hours later and the numbness is wearing off...Ouch.

On a lighter note, my best friend got married over the weekend. I am working on a wedding post for tomorrow. TTFN!

No comments:

Post a Comment