Friday, February 5, 2010

SHOW US YOUR LIFE-BEAUTY PRODUCTS

I haven't done a Show Us Your Life post in a few Fridays. Actually this is the first one that I have e done in 2010! This is week is "Beauty Products", my favorite thing in the whole wide world. There is just something about things that make me feel pretty and girly that I can't get enough of! If you read my blog regularly then you know that I posted about this not to long ago. One of my favorite products in Kinerase.
You can not believe how this product makes your skin feel. It's AMAZING! I also love love Marc Jacobs Daisy. I have about 12 different kinds of perfume. I don't have this particular one yet because I'm trying to justify getting just one more! ha! I think I really need it and Valentine's Day is coming up really soon, so maybe I will have to put a bug in Hunter's ear!

1 comment:

  1. I have always wanted to try Kinerase.....and I may have to make a trip to Sephora tomorrow and check it out. Thanks for sharing!

    ReplyDelete