Thursday, February 25, 2010

I heart starbucks & skinny jeans

Since today is Thursday and I know that you are just at the edge of your seat waiting to hear what my favorite thing is this week...just kidding.... I gave it away in my post title anyway. ha! Can you tell that I am feeling a little goofy today? We are moving office locations at work and all the stress is getting to my brain! On to my favorite things...

I have two favorites that I would like to reveal today. The first is Starbucks. I know what you're thinking, $5 for a cup 'o joe! I know it's crazy, but it really really IS the best. I have cut back to two or three times a week and all of my family members now give me Starbucks gift cards on holidays to feed my habit. I really get grouchy if I don't get my Starbucks AT LEAST once a week! I found this picture and I can so relate...Don't judge



So a few weeks ago I went out with my best friend. She had on the cutest skinny jeans ever. They looked really flattering on her. So I just had to ask where she got them...are you ready for this....none other than the great Target! I tend to be a little "hippy" so I have never thought that a pair of skinny jeans would look good on me. By the end of the night she had me convinced that I NEEDED a pair of skinny jeans in my life. So I broke down and went to Target the next week, and guess what, I love them more than Leonardo DiCaprio's sexy brow furrow. I love how the jeans fit into my boots! I wear them all the time and I don't even feel all that jiggly!


No comments:

Post a Comment