Friday, February 26, 2010

5QF!

It Friday! WooHoo! That can only mean one thing...It's time for Mama M.'s Five Question Friday! Hold on to your skirts...here we go...

1. Do you sing karaoke? If so, what is your go to song?
Yes! I love karaoke~now if only the people who have to listen to me loved how I sound :) For some reason I love to sing country songs. I know I'm weird. I don't really have one in particular that I just love to sing, anything really!

2. What is your favorite coffee drink?
Hands down, Starbucks, Grande Skinny Cinnamon Dolce Latte!

3. If you could choose your own name, what would it be?
Annabelle. I can't explain it.

4. Were you ever bullied?
Aren't we all?

5. How often do you eat fast food?
I really try my best not to eat fast food because it's so addicting. Once I start, I really can't stop. I limit my self to once every two weeks. It never works, I always end up telling myself to shut up and eat before you starve to death! ha!

1 comment:

  1. I love your IV drip in your previous post, I could meet you at Starbucks every single day, lucky for me though, my daughter works there!! nice blog, Cheers, Kare

    ReplyDelete