Friday, February 19, 2010

5 Question Friday!

I'm finally back into the swing of things! This is the first "full" 5 day week that I have had in a month! I have missed Mama M.'s 5QF dearly! Mama M., I promise to never leave you again :) Here goes nothin'!

1. Have you ever hit an animal with your vehicle?
Oh my gosh....yes. I still get goosebumps thinking about it. It was a dark rainy night on a two lane country road. And when I say "rainy", I mean pouring. I could barely see the road. I wasn't going very fast, but I swear the little armadillo just came out of nowhere! My car sits pretty low to the ground so I could feel him hit the bottom of my car, like practically under my seat! I felt so bad! For years I have told myself that his hard shell protected him and he went on his way. It helps me sleep at night!

2. When you see a string on your clothes do you pull it off or cut if off?
It depends on what I am wearing and how lazy I am feeling at that moment in time. If it is considered "work clothes" then I will cut it, anything other than that gets ripped off!

3. Did you have your own room or share a room when you were young?
Are you kidding? I was the little Queen B around my house. That and the fact that it was just me and my brother and we were six years apart. That would have been kind of weird.

4. Would you rather wear the same thing for the rest of your life or eat the same thing for the rest of your life?
Wow that's hard. I have to think about that one. I don't know that I could bear to wear the same thing over and over. I could eat something over and over, sure I would get tired of it eventually but I would being wearing something darn cute when I did!

5. What was your favorite TV show as a child?
Hands down, Silver Spoons!

No comments:

Post a Comment