Monday, January 25, 2010

Weekend Wrap-Up

This weekend was pretty busy for me.

My best friend is getting married on Friday and I am the Matron of Honor so I spent this weekend getting last minute things done. Of course I had to get my dress altered because those kinds of dresses NEVER fit right. Why is that? I ordered the dress size according to my measurements, which was my normal size, and when I got the dress it was almost a whole size too big. I just don't get it. It's the little things in the world that just baffle me. So anyways, I picked up my dress and it fits great now!

Ate lunch with the family on Saturday.

Saw Avatar in 3D with The Hubby on Saturday night, which I should add that I loved it. It wasn't really on my top five must see, but the hubby convinced me that it would be great and it was! You must catch it while it is still in the theater!

I spent Sunday doing all of those around-the-house things that I hate spending my weekend on but needed to get done! Watched the Saints/Vikings game and love that the Saints are going to the Superbowl.

That's about it...talk to you again soon!

No comments:

Post a Comment