Monday, January 18, 2010

Wedding Stuff...

So I am the Matron of Honor in my best friend's wedding at the end of this month, which is only like two weeks away...a little panic...I'm ok now. The wedding is on a Friday and the week of the wedding there are a few things going on. 1. A Fiesta that the groom's parents are throwing 2. The rehearsal and rehearsal dinner and 3. well, three is the actually wedding day. All of these upcoming events has given me the excuse to partake in my most favorite activity...SHOPPING! So I wanted to show you a few things that I have picked out. I have not purchased any of these yet, but I am really diggin the last one.
.

I also really want a pair of Nude heels, but I can't seem to find a pair that I like anywhere! Well I'm off, wish me luck!

No comments:

Post a Comment