Friday, January 8, 2010

Show Us Your Life- Resolutions

This week's Show Us Your Life is all about resolutions. I made a short post about this earlier this week and I am ready to share it again. Let's face it, the more you say it the more real it becomes! So this year I want to focus on being a better person all around. I know that people don't change over night-it's a process. So I am starting by trying to be a lot less irritable. I have come to realize that so many things irritate me and just put me in a bad mood. This is not good for me or anyone around me. I definitely need to have more patience and I am working on it, I swear. I know that this might take a whole year to tackle but I'm willing to give it a shot. In the end I will be a better person for it and the people n my life will thank me :)

1 comment:

  1. wow, i hear so much about pioneer woman. i might finally have to make one of her recipes.

    ReplyDelete