Friday, January 15, 2010

Five Question Friday!

Dang...is it Friday already? The week just flew right by! It's time for Mama M.'s 5QF!

1. Worst trouble you ever got into as a teenager?
Well considering that I was grounded half of my teenage life, I will just have to pick the best story for you. I guess one of the worst times was when I skipped school on 'senior skip day' which would have been cool, if I was a senior, but I wasn't. ha! I was a sophomore in high school. And me being the genius that I am went to a Seniors house who was having a party-did I mention that he lived on the next street over? When my mom saw my car there in the middle of the day, wow, I was in trouble. Mom if you are reading this...you know the rest!! Ha!

2. Are you a morning person or a night person?
I would be more of a night person. I just can't find it in me to get it together in the morning. It is almost like I am mad that I have to get out of bed...lazy, I know! I do have to wake up before 6 AM for work everyday and let me tell you that it rips out my soul everyday! But when I get home at night, I can't sit down!

3. Are you a one-handed or a two-handed Texter?
Definitely two handed. I used to be really good at it, but I have lost my touch!

4. Democrat, Republican, or Independent..or maybe even Green Party (whatever that is).
I used to say that I walked the line. But the older I get, the more and more I find my views to be conservative. Go figure!

5. Are you a pet person?
Well that depends on the pet. I love dogs but I don't care for cats. I am actually really allergic to cats. I have always had a dog for as long as I can remember, so definitely a dog person!

5 comments:

  1. I find myself getting more conservative as I get older, too.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow...me too...about getting more conservative as I get older!

    Yikes...like I told someone else...isn't it crazy the decisions teenagers make? I know I made my fair share of stupid ones!!


    Mama M.
    My Little Life

    ReplyDelete
  3. I've always been bummed that I didn't take part in senior skip day. With one glaring exception, I was a goody-two-shoes, and would have been too paranoid to skip school!

    ~Elizabeth
    Confessions From A Working Mom

    ReplyDelete
  4. I participated in the senior skip day when I wasn't a senior, but we didn't even do a senior skip day my senior year. I don't think my mom cared too much, since I was such a good student anyway :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Just hopped over from Five Questions Friday. Just wanted to say Hi and say your photos are great!

    ReplyDelete