Friday, January 8, 2010

5QF!

It's that time again. Now that the holidays are done an gone I am back on schedule! It's time for 5 Question Friday!

1. What's your "comfort food"?
I am so guilty of eating my emotions :) So to narrow it down to one thing is a tuffy. If you are going to MAKE me choose I guess I would have to go with meatloaf and mashed potatoes. This is the all time comfort for me. Throw in a side of mac 'n cheese and I am at peace with the world.

2. Do you send Thank You's (handwritten or email)?
I most definitely send Thank You's for everything-always, always handwritten. I guess it's the southern girl in me. My mother-in-law actually told me not too long ago to stop send so many thank you's. I told her to deal with it, I like to show my appreciation :)

3. If you had to be trapped in a TV show for a month, which show would you choose?
Oh wow, there are so many good ones. My favorite show is Grey's Anatomy, but I don't think I would want to be there for a month. They work long hours and not to mention I get squeamish at the sight of blood.
I think that maybe I would like to spend a month with the Desperate Housewives. That would be a crazy month!

4. What is your favorite online recipe site?
Hands down, no competition, The Pioneer Woman! I must agree with Mama M. that P-Dub cracks me up and her recipes are oh so delicious!

5. If you had to choose: "Friends" or "Seinfeld"?
No questions about it, Friends! I don't think that there is an episode out there that I have not seen!

4 comments:

  1. I am hearing so much about the Pioneer Woman - I'm one of the few people on the planet who hasn't checked her blog out...that's on my list of things to do. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yep, looks like I need to check out Pioneer Woman too - have never heard of her before today.

    I too, love me some meatloaf! Yum!

    Happy Friday!

    ReplyDelete
  3. P-Dub's the best!! LOVED reading your answers! Looks like mashed potatoes is the ultimate comfort food!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Woohoo Friends, best show ever! :) And I LOVE that you always send thank yous, I think it's important and will always do it to. :)

    ReplyDelete