Friday, December 4, 2009

SHOW US YOUR LIFE- CHRISTMAS TREES!

I LOVE LOVE LOVE Christmas! Just the holiday season in general brings joy to my little life! So this week's edition of Show Us Your Life is christmas Trees! There is a little back story to my Christmas tree this year. We had to retire our big tree last year because the top was litterally falling off. I have always been a traditional girl when it comes to Christmas, Red & Green, maybe a little silver. This year I decided that I was going to be a little spunky and get a different kind of tree. This is what we came up with...


Yes it is a WHITE tree with red decorations. I didn't like it at first but it quickly grew on me! We only h ave room for one this year, but next year (we are planning on moving) I will put this one in a different room and replace our "big" tree. I think I am going to go to the after Chirstmas sales and get black ornaments and do black and white! What do ya think? And I just have to throw in a picture of the new Christmas wreath that I found at Kirklands...



I did a little jig in the store when I found this baby. Not really, but I wanted to.
MERRY CHRISTMAS YALL'!

6 comments:

  1. Enjoyed seeing your decorations. Merry Christmas!

    ReplyDelete
  2. i LOVE that white tree! so pretty! xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  3. Found your blog through Kelly's Korner. I really love your tree! The colors you used on the white tree is really striking. I'm all about color and that is super cute! Cute wreath, too! I love Kirklands. Take care, Jill

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love the black and white tree idea! Go for it! And I loved that you stood in line to meet PW! How fun!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. LOVE the white tree! I think I might need to get one :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. I say go for it while you can! Our trees were much more theme-oriented before we had kids; now it's all about kid ornaments!

    ReplyDelete