Monday, December 28, 2009

I'm Back!

I took a short hiatus from the blogging world for Christmas, but I'm back in action! Did ya miss me? I have so much to tell, but I will start with the most important. Cinnamon Rolls! Yes, I did it, I made The Pioneer Woman's famous cinnamon rolls! They weren't the prettiest things, but they were finger lickin' good!
Of course, I couldn't have done it without my cookin' sidekick. My little cousins come to visit from Las Vegas for the holidays. This is K, she stayed at my house for a few nights before Christmas. We had a blast! We went shopping, baked Christmas cookies and of course the famous cinnamon rolls. She was great to have in the kitchen, she would read me the directions from the cook book so that I didn't have to stop what I was doing to go read! I wished they lived close so we could see each other all the time!
Our Christmas was great, filled with lots of bad-for-you food and family. But that's what it's all about right? Sometimes being with family can get a little crazy, but I wouldn't trade mine for the world.

No comments:

Post a Comment